I'm a product/UX designer specializing in strategy and usability for SaaS apps.
Selected case studies/portfolio pieces
I have experience in all aspects of product & user experience design. Here is a list of some of my skills:
- user-centered design: user advocacy, trying to always have as much information as the user, understanding new concepts quickly at whatever level is required, knowing what information is needed to ensure a user's experience is tailored to their needs, knowing how to get that information, and how to use it to craft a design
- deliverables: wireframes, high-fidelity mockups and simple prototypes in Sketch, advanced high-fidelity prototypes in Axure, macro and micro interactions, copy editing
- user research: planning, executing, and reporting on any kind of ux research activity
- design ops: project management, advanced spreadsheet magic, designing, implementing, and employing design systems
- product lifecycles: spinning up new products, enhancing existing products, re-imagining legacy products.
- standards and practices: logical information architecture, properly structured hierarchies, smart consistency, using the right interactions and patterns for the right reasons, never presenting false or misleading information
Some things I have written about what I've learned about UX in the 10 years I've been doing it.
About this website
This site was designed and implemented by me using Webflow
All content was created by me unless noted otherwise. For example, my favicon is from here
My latest Siri Shortcuts
A Siri Shortcut is a thing you can download onto your iPhone or iPad that does things. I like making them and sharing them. Instructions for using them are included in each post.
Thanks for visiting and keep in touch!